1 in stock
The Shadow Race has been designed to meet the technical requirements of extreme disciplines which are cross-country and racing in terms of safety and performance. Discover the Shadow Race, available in Glossy and Matt versions. The Shadow Race has been designed for jockeys and eventing riders. It ensures optimal safety,...Add to wishlist
The Shadow Race has been designed to meet the technical requirements of extreme disciplines which are cross-country and racing in terms of safety and performance. Discover the Shadow Race, available in Glossy and Matt versions.
The Shadow Race has been designed for jockeys and eventing riders. It ensures optimal safety, stability, comfort and technical performances.
• Outer shell made of polycarbonate (material used for high-end motorcycle helmets)
• Inner shell made of polystyrene with variable density providing a better dissipation of the energy produced upon impact
• Shape memory liner ensuring a constant thickness over the years of use and the semi-rigid jugular canceling all risks of tipping the helmet in case of a violent movement
• Short visor improving the field of vision
• Short cut chin strap on the back of the head avoiding any rotation of the helmet in search of speed position
• Fresh air channeled from the front entrance to the back extractors, generating a strong internal airflow
• Inner shell designed according to a thorough anthropomorphic study generating an unmatched comfort
The Shadow Race meets the requirements of the new CE EN1384:2017 standard and ASTM Standard
The Shadow Race is customizable. All the options available on the Shadowmatt are available on this helmet.
Four available colors of shell:
Matt black, matt blue, metallic black, metallic blue
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.